@AM i CONTROlling YOU!!!!!!@
today was supposedly to go jb with my parents and dear but it was cancelled, due to many unforseen circumstances.Here i am unhappy.I've been feeling very moody these few days.Maybe partly,my birthday was never a celebration.Dear was working.Friends no news.MIA!!!It was just like any other day in a year.Well .. I've grown up i guess 23 this year.All this is just not of any importance to celebrate.A part of me feel its better,no celebration can prepare me for more NO celebration in the future as i have to realize im no longer 17 to have a birthday bash.
I've tendered my resignation on thursday but SHE is giving me a lot of problem she refused to accept it.I've predicted and realize that she is a cunning person.She will for sure make my live difficult even when i want to go..Please GOD make me strong to go through this stage of my life.I'm unhappy but why are you forcing me to stay.So what if you feel i am a good teacher???!!! My heart is no longer there.Dah tawar hati dengan perangai satu-satu-principal,senior teacher and ungrateful,irritating and too much parents.So what is the point of asking me to stay...She even asked HQ to talk to me...Met her today and things did not go well.
She said "I can don't accept your resignation you know". I'm like what the fuck sial.
*Please God protect me from harm of evil people and also please forgive people whom labelled me as such ...