I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Sunday, February 05, 2006
8:33 PM
I just came back from shopping with mas.I bought some stuff for work.What else right,work is already on my mind.I'm forced to stay at NTUC Childcare reason being ....... money money money.It sucks relly sucks when you really dread going to the work place but you have no choice but to stay put at the place and endure whatever that you are facing.Nobody to look after your welfare,nobody to care about your feelings,nobody to give a listening ear.Everyone is a man of their own.Saving their own butts.I feel that maybe i should just work 9-5 job(office).But isn't my diploma a waste then..I just hate work man.Tommorrow 1st day at work after 1 week plus of resting,honeymooning and lovey dovey.As of tommorrow i would be busy working,studying and projects projects projects.
In 3 days time,i would turn 23.I feel a bit sad because nothing is confirm about a celebration.I think people forgot or something.Dear has to work full shift on weds ...of all dayss...haizz ... and i don't think he remembered that weds is the 8th until i reminded him.Ask mak whether we going out on weds juz now but she say buat aper nak keluar on weds... tak keluar ah ...Okay then ... I guess i will just spend it at home rotting.
My heart don't feel so good...Suddenly!!!! ...I don't know why it just has an uneasy feeling.It's like beating so fast and feeling weird.I only feel this way when i sense something wrong is going to happen to me or my family.I just hope and pray that all is going to be fine...Ya Allah lindungilah ibu-bapaku,adik2 ku,mak mertuaku,suamiku,adik iparku,iza,mas and all my close friends.
Tuesday im going to nyai's house and cik nina house..Saturday maybe following mak go malaysia...hehe..gi msia agi bagus dari gi bertandang ... Nak beli dear's baju and jeans...Sunday aru gi uma makcik2 ..
*Amin*
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com