**Our Own Love NEst**
It has been so long since i update my blog.I've been busy la ... busy with work and not fogetting a lot of project datelines..I've been stressed about being jobless in 2 weeks times is what scares me the most.. Yikess!!!!
Thursday 09/03/2006
8.30 a.m.
I had an interview at PCF Dover.The interview went pretty well.The administrator(principal) was very very friendly and informative.She was also very gungho i must say because she has lots of tough questions for me like "What are your strength,How is your relationship with your parents?,How do you handle parents if they are abusive,What are your own personal believe of learning through play,What are your plans for the future and the questions were never-ending la... penat beta menjawab..Interview went for an hour and 15 mins.She said i got the job and i would be taking the k2 class.My pay is ok alhamdullilah before my diploma cert comes it will be $1250 after my diploma $1300.(after probation)
10.a.m.
I had another interview at PCF Clementi recommended by my coursemate Nicole.
This interview went very very well.The administrator and the young principal were very open and funny also.This is the first interview that made me feel very at home and no stress at all...I love this place better.I got this job also and the pay even more alhamdulillah before my diploma cert comes it will be $1300 after my diploma $1400(after probation).I loikkkee..
I'm required to work on 28 March 2006 ...I'm thankful to God for all that he gave.Dear sujud syukur because i got a job.He was very very happy for me...
1.10.a.m.
Went to HDB to take our house keys..YUpzz our own house.It's alright ... i mean my house except for the smaaalll master bedroom lah..But still aku bersyukur kepada Allah for all that he has given me...Now im pretty busy looking for contractors for my flatss... So excited especially thinking about the end product...