***When will i ever see stars in the sky!And when will i ever be happy***
Lots of things happened these past two weeks.Some of which i rather chuck it aside.I wish to forget all the unhappiness and sorrows.For a start,today is my last day at NTUC Childcare Jurong East Centre.I'm on leave on Monday but i'm coming back for a while to see my babies.
As they have a performance at night for the parents and i want to make sure they are well-prepared for it.
Yesterday i ask for hugs from all of them.Hatiku sebak meninggalkan my kids because some of them were with me when they were toddlers.I almost cried saying goodbyes as i am never good at leaving people or places or movingg on.But i feel it is time for me to go.To keep myself sane and also for my career progression.I'm very very tired already working in a childcare.I handover all my stuff already to Rina,she seems stress these week because she still unsure what she needs to do.Of course la how can you give a person a week to learn everything which i took a year to understand and cope with it... I got a bad feeling that Rina is also going to go ... Ya but who cares ... I'm no longer there..Its now that BIATCH problem!!!
Another stupid thing Nelson from Chew Interior didnt do his work properly.We were like waiting for him to set up a date for us to meet the bank officer for the bank loan but in the end he say we need to do it on our own!!! I was like saying "WHAT you didnt even give us any number how are we suppose to know who to call!!!! ... two weeks passed and told us this nonsence.
And when i call the bank people they say we are not eligible because our pay too low must be $2000.Sial la ... Fed up sial ...He told us no problem we are eligible then now like that.
If i know earlier banks cannot approve wads the point in us waiting right.Stupid ass!I already paid my deposit,if the 2 stupid banks do not approve I demand my $2000 deposit back.BABI sial..So just now went Ginza to settle some stuffs.Now still waiting ... waiting...waiting...waiting... Cheebeh ...
On a happier note:
Starting my new job at Clementi on tuesday.New start,new beginning,new people,new job,new fresh air and newer stress.I have 4 projects due next week:
1) Monday-Music and Movement Presentation
2) Group project work on Art(invention of a transport using recycle materials)
3) Friday-Child Study presentation &
Practical Presentation report due...
-I'm dying of fatigue and stress is at its maximum ... wah chialat ...