Met up with mas on saturday.We watch "The Wild".A bit booringgg lah and the show was not worth the money because kan only 1 and a half hours.But it was ok lah ... although i feel the time spent with mas was a bit short.It was almost a month since i saw her..I'm wishing her the best for the "Ehhhemmm".Do not put too much hope but at least give it a chance.For You to love another and earn the love that is being showered to you.Love is sweet..Really..
For another special friend, i don't think it's right for us to be this way.Seriously ... I do really miss you.. I shouldn't and couldn't do this anymore.Us being this way.I am apolozising to you from the bottom of my heart.I am SORRY for everything that has gone wrong between us and our friendship... I just couldn't take this anymore..in us being this way ...I am SO SORRY if i have hurt you in the way that i do ... I do not want to drag the thing or whatever feelings that we have between us any longer.I realized that we are not getting any younger and harbouring these feelings is really not good for us... Sorry for the previous post and sorry for not being there for you during these hard times.I hope i can make up for it... Please call me... if you forgive me ....
***@@@ A PROMISE of LOVE @@@***
I promise to love you now and forever,
I promise to take care of you with;
my tender loving care.
Promise me you'll stay
Promise me you be good
Promise me that i'll see your smiles
everyday.
I do not mind the pain
I do not mind the sleepless nights
As long as you do not leave
And leave me weeping in pain..
I promise to love you now and forever
That is a promise from me to you ...