I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Sunday, June 11, 2006
3:39 PM
We just came back from east coast at 12 p.m. I was damn tired ... But it was fun... especially today after so long of not swimming in the sea... I enjoyed myself..despite the constant rain rain rain..Blurgh!!!
Yesterday i went to the gynae recommended by my colleague/partner at work.The moment i stepped into the doc's clinic she asked me
Doc:"How can i help you"?
Me:I believe i am pregnant"
Doc:" When's your last menses?"
Me:"17 march"
I was asked to lie down and she put some gel on below my tummy a bit and both me and hubby looked on which was at first a black screen.
Doc: "There! Yes !you are pregnant"
Me:"Hmmm...where is the baby?i cant see?"
Doc: "You hold on i enlarged the pics for you"
Me: "Oh ya...I can see it now"
Doc(says to hubby):"There here is the heartbeart"
I was so happy knowing that my baby is okay in there...Due to some things that happened during the first few weeks.I do not know whether baby is doing fine in that boncit stomach of mine...Whether there is any heartbeat in there.Alamak the bill of $180 almost made me pengsan on the spot seh...But hubby say it was worth it ... but i think i will go another time there next month just for the ultrasound to see hows my baby but later on i would go to poly for them to refer me to KKH instead...to save the cost
As of yesterday my baby was 12 weeks 1 day old..Baby was going into the 2nd trimester soon....Date of expiry 22nd of Decemember 2006.
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com