This is way overdue ...My little sister has tag me like eons ago ...im exaggerating here ... Well,i've never been fond of all this tag thingy.BUT since im bored typing my neverending 20 lesson plans for work ... Here i go ....
List 3 names u go by:
I'm going to give you four ... I'm K.S. (I know)
Siti
Yang
(called by hubby)
Lalat
(by mas & bartleyans)
Kakak
(called by mak and my siblings)
3 things that scares me most:
GOD (which i am trying very hard to repent and remember him)
Me Dying (before my baby is born)
Losing hubby and my family members
3 everyday essentials:
Hp
Work Keys
EZ-Link
3 things dat u r wearing:
Baby Doll Dress
Birthday and Wedding Ring
Panties
3 FaV bAnD / sInGeRs:
Mariah Carey (in the past i love her songs, Iza do you still remember "Dreamlover"?)
Beyonce
Joss Stone
3 things that i want in a Relationship:
HaPpInEsS
Trust and Fillial Piety from hubby
LoVe,Hugs and Kisses
2 TruTh & 1 Lie:
I'm angry all the time
I'm loving marriage life
I'm getting thinner as each day passes (in my pregnancy)
3 physical thing abt the opp sex that appeals u:
Hitam Manis
Good sense of humour(to make me laugh everyday)
Nice tight butt is definitely a thumbs up for me too
3 FaV HobBieS:
Reading people's blog
Irritate people in my family
Lying down and doing nothing (chilling)
3 things that i want badly now:
A definite answer that someone's going to look after my baby
$$$ to settle all my renovation loan
A driving licence(so that i could drive myself to work and to night classes)
3 places that i wanna go for vacation :
Langkawi with hubby
KL with hubby
Phuket for our honeymoon (well this have to wait till baby's born)
3 things i wanna try doing:
Breastfeed my baby till 6 months (the least)
Stop irritating my hubby and making him angry
Take my car license after baby's born
2 people i wanna c doing this:
Mastura
Iza
Only my two bestfwens have my blog address.Apart from being link here and there but i would like to see them get busy to talk about themselves ....It seems that i have so many things that i want to accomplish in my life.There is still more things that i would like to achieve in the future.For now i just want to concentrate on my leadership and finish it off and then see where i go from there.Be a good wife and mother perhaps ... I really want to work part-time so that i would have time for my precious baby... Well'll see how everything goes ..... For now ... im trying to be positive and be happy!!!!