I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Monday, September 18, 2006
11:37 AM
First of all I would like to congratulate my bestest friend "Selamat Pengantin Baru".She's going on her honeymoon today ... Yeah !!! Make more babies okay ... Use the gift that i bought you it would help a lot faster... hehe ... Love you gal... I would like to wish you eternal bliss and happiness .
How time flies, now me and iza are already married.... We are still waiting for mas's turn ... Alhamdullillah her wedding went smoothly.Iza and Fadir looked so ravishing together ...
I had fun being the Mother HEN to the 4 dayang-dayang mintak duit toll depan the bride.... It was a wonderful wedding with elegant pelamin and sungguh cantik baju pengantin.. I love you girl ... Take care ya .... Jangan lupa belajar masak ...
To end thus entry,im on MC today and tommorrow (got 2 days of MC) ,I am not feeling well.I've been sick for the past week but trying my best not to go to the doctors and eat medicine that im afraid would harm baby ... But really cant take it already coughing and coughing at night non-stop.I can't even sleep,because i need to get up to vomit the flam that is under my throat.I feel so breathless at night.Im going home in a littlw while to take my medication and sleep.
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com