I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, September 23, 2006
5:40 PM
Im still sick ... after all the medication that i took from the doctor's,still not well yet.My immune system is really that bad... I think its due to fatigue and lack of rest,juggling work,course and home.I am really really under the weather.
My house now is basically filled with the necessary items needed... We bought curtains already for our balcony and our bar stool has arrived and it in my kitchen today.Next on the list of items to buy are all my baby's essentials.Baby cot,baby sling,baby clothes,prams, toiletries and the list go on.... I am saving the money slowly... I think i would start buying most of it when I'm in my 8th month.Due to the pantang from my parents.Even tukang urut, mummy has booked for me.Days and weeks went by quickly,without me realising it, my baby boy is going into his 28th week next Friday.He will be in his 7th month.My legs are beginning to swell already.I feel that i penguin-walked my way through from one place to another.I'm tired easily.I thank GOD that hubby has been very understanding,he asked me to stop cooking due to my poor health and my constant tiredness.Hanya Tuhan sajer yang tahu macam maner ibu mengandung endure all this ....This make me realize how my mum suffered when she was having me ...
Tapi i also feel guilty pasal hubby sometimes makan maggi pat tempat keje... just to save money as baby is on the way,bukan die takder duit tapi die nak save lebiuh sikit .... Kesian pulak ... I also don't know,i feel this is the negative aspect of living on our own,nobody to help us in times like this ... I just hope that I get better ... so hubby won't be hungry .Hubby has been a major help at home, he's the one doing all the household chores from washing clothes to hanging them,mopping,vacuuming,lap tingkap and even cleaning the refridgerator.I feel a bit tak guna.... All i do is lipat kain jer and cuci toilet.Itu pun penat!!!!
Ramadan is coming,I am determined to fast and start praying .... Mudah mudahan I'll be able to puasa full tahun ini....
A BIG shout out to my dear hubby " HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY my dearest! ". Thank you for being a wonderful and hardworking hubby ... I love you very much .... Thank you for enduring with the constant whining of your pregnant wifey.I love you so much !!!!
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com