I've turned 6 months last friday.I really got lots and lots of presents for Teacher's Day.Macam nak rak pikul bawak balik.It really makes me realize how much i enjoyed and loved this profession.Although it is very tiring and very blood sucking at times,at the end of the day,i sacrifice my time to pursue being in this profession.I am a happy mummy and a happy wifey.Met Karen regarding our home protection insurance thingy.Hubby finished his store room project ...I Went out with mummy and daddy to Ikea on Saturday got some more stuff for my house.Yesterday went out with hubby to town,after so many months,we went to get some stuff and ate at Far East.Yesterday baby was not being very cooperative when mummy is out on a date.He was kicking and punching and making me feel so miserable.i literally dragged myself home with the hardened tummy.Alamak baby .... sakit tau.I let his daddy feel the kick and punch and the daddy was laughing ... Im like sakit tau die kekek kekek ketawa still amused by the feeling of baby kicking.My baby is preparing to play football agaknye ...So aggressive seh ... This friday PCF clementi is bringing us teachers to Royal Plaza straits kitchen for a dinner buffet to celebrate Teachers' Day.. Yeah!!! Makan free lagik aku ...
Anyway i got a better job offer.But i cant go over yet ,after my pregnancy perhaps.But still i am happy that people are willing to pay me more at another place.For my dear hubby,I pray for you to get a 9-5 job with weekends off so we can spend lots of time together as a family soooonn...
I love you my dear and my Ronaldino baby .
I loveee being pregggggnaaaannnttttt:::