I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, September 09, 2006
12:42 PM
Thursday
We husband and wife ended up running errands instead of going for a date.We took the plywood thingy for our store-room and bought so much beverages for homeMacam nak bukak kedai jual air pulak.. Ishkkk ....We reached home and then ..... it was spring cleaning ... I help kemas all the things and arranged all the stuff for our store-room which initially look like tonkang pecah.Now our store-room look neat and tidy.Then it was time to spring clean the whole house.Hubby vacuum the house,cuci kain and sidai kain ... Me sental the toilet,i hate smelly toilet smelling of Tuah's kencing.He has a very bad habit of pissing at both toilet and leaving the super powerful perfume that makes me cant sleep.Macam makan petai pulak budak ini.IShh... rabakzz ....... Aniway both of us was so tired after the cleaning of our house we end up watching movie at home instead "Rules of Engagement".I hate the show initially pasal war2.Sekali tengok ngotot sampai habis.We then went JP and i bought hubby an advance birthday present "A bracelet from citi-gem" a match with his wedding ring.. Suka die ... We went to eat at JP and walk around and then headed home and slept at 9.30.This is the life of a married couple day off together.But anyway im happy because my house was super clean after that... I love clean house.
Friday
Went to work in the morning till half a day.I visited the previous Jurong East Centre.I miss the people there.I chit chat with them till i forgot the time.They were shocked and happy seeing my tummy.I really miss them a lot lot lot.I heard theres a lot of problem there but all there just endure because most are not trained they said.I really hope they would be happy.Rushed home and got changed.Rushed to Royal Plaza to have my Teacher's Day Dinner.It turned out to be at Hyatt Hotel Straits Kitchen.Bengap aku ... The food was awesome.I was fullsome.And i vomitted the teh-tarik out because dah kenyang rabak.The gave us Pierre Cardin Wallet leh ... Hmmm ... not bad,my wallet pun da koyak ... It was good ...
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com