I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Sunday, October 22, 2006
6:14 PM
First and foremost,I would like to wish all Muslims a Selamat hari Raya Aidilfitri.In another 2 days, we will be celebrating Aidilfitri again.How time flies.In another two months, baby S will be on his way ... To my dearest friend, Mas and Iza, Selamat hari Raya.Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.Jangan lupa datang rumah aku ye ....
I went for my doctor's appointment on Friday,everything was alright i guess.Baby's heartbeat was beating furiously fast as usual and I was required to monitor baby's movement everyday from now onwards.I must ensure that by 6 p.m. each day baby would have made 10 movement.If he does not do so i have to call up the emergency ward and have to be warded and
monitored.I've done my pre-registration so I will give birth in NUH.It's more convenient la ...Service wise ... i think all the hospitals are the same nowadays with the advanced technology that we have in recent times.
My baby .... i tell you is a super duper hyper active baby ... i think just like the mother seh ... tak boleh diam ... He would kick and punch and i don't know what else his doing inside there.When he start moving it will take a full 3 minutes for him to finally stop and rest for a while before he start vibrating my tummy again.I am still amazed by this phenomena of him moving inside me.I am glad and also happy that he is alive and kicking in there.Everyday i would laugh as i see the turmoil he is doing to my tummy.Macam ada earthquake pat dalam perot kiter gitu ... Tapi im am enjoying every part of my pregnancy without any tinge of regret.
I am still sourcing for a breast pump and i really need a lot of help ... which breast pump is the best eh ??? So pening ... and it doesnt come cheap you know ... For Avent and Pigeon manual breast pump it cost $89 bucks ... My mum ask me to buy cheap-cheap one like tollyjoy which cost $20 but how reliable is it?... Jangan aku pakai sekejap jer da jahanam ... There is still lots of things to buy for him ... Such as his booties , muffins , clothes , topi e.t.c. I think i better set a date with hubby to go Mustafa centre to buy all his essentials before i get even bigger or worst download earlier.A lot of people have been saying that my tummy is getting way toooooo
big and it seems that it is going to burst anytime soon... Alamak people its due 24th December la .... Baby is only coming to 32 weeks (8 months) please don't scare me okay .... Let me enjoy watching him kick me first ....
Alhamdulillah everything is going well with baby and my health...This year Raya hubby and me are dressed in red.I feel that this year is the tak glamour year for me ... Nak cari baju menyeksa seh ....Nak sexy tak boleh ... Never mind!the clothes i've been eyeing for in Geylang next year i will return okay ... Must get back to my original figure after birth .... so that i can be a sexy mamma ....That's all folks ... Jangan lupa datang rumah aku tau kawan2 ... Byeeee ....
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com