I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, October 28, 2006
5:44 PM
I am as clumsy as a big fat whale .... After buying cake for daddy just now ....i was walking down a slope and didnt see A small water puddle... I slip and fall on my bum.Luckily my right leg was able to break the fall and i ended up sitting on my right leg instead.But my right leg is now a bit bruised and wounded on the knees.Hubby bising bising bising bising non-stop.Its not as if i wanted to fall on purpose.I am a natural born clumsy maniac.I cried just now .... because kena scolded and also partly because I am guilty for not being extra extra extra extra careful.How would i ever face myself and hubby and everyone if anything happened to my Baby S.Please God ! protect him from harm and protect me from falling again.To my horror so many people at Gek Poh watched me slip AND fall .... But nobody helped at all ... watching me fall in front of them.Nobody bother to give me a helping hand...Moreover two aunties were laughing at me...a pregnant lady falling ... tell me ... how mean can anybody be ....they think its so funny issit????
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com