I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, October 14, 2006
7:42 PM
What is the functions and the reasons for people to own a blog ??? Has anyone asked themselves this? Well... personally, for me ... A blog is for my own self reflection, my own our self expression.If we are not entitled to speak our mind in our own blog ,then what does that makes of it... Might as well i keep a safe and non expressive online forum cum chat room to talk about all the beautiful things in life ... or strictly stick to the pleasant things to blog. I am human therefore, I am entitled to my own self expression and my own ranting in my own blog.My own personal space for me to rant what I want and what i pleases.If people don't like it...If people cant accept what i write in my OWN bog then SCRAM YOU from reading my blog Don't read it at all then... GET LOST and GET a LIfE ....Go read somebody else's..I dint force people to read mine anyways ....I have my own rights ...I am entitled to my own personal space and my own mind to speak what I want and when I want to ... I am speaking the truth ... For then i realize that the truth hurts but I am not going to kid myself that the truth is not happening in the lives of the people involved....
As of Wednesday, I am severing all the ties that i have.I am no longer someone's big SISTER or neither have i any sister.I rather it be this way.From that incident onwards i told myself.
"Don't be stupid Siti! why should you be involved with all that is happening,its none of your business.SO what if mak and daddy complained and shared their unhappiness and sorrows to you? You no longer living in their house? You have no right to say anything to them! Who are you to care? You are considered an outsider now? You should just shut up and don't give a damn.Apasal kepoh sangat".
I've taken everything that has been said about me in my stride,it has made me a better person.Only God knows how i was feeling that day .... Now i've seen the light ... and i've realized..... what i should do from now onwards.... I no longer need other people's sympathy or empathy... I do not need people's help after my labour.I am doing all this on my own ... I don't need people to help and later rack up the pASt and tell me how much they contribute to help me in my times of need or when i needed help so badly... I don't need people to ungkit kembali betapa banyak pengorbanaan mereka untuk diri aku ....And how i am ungrateful to them ....
Now there is just me and hubby ....and our Baby S .... I am going to make this work ...For the three of us ... Whatever past is past ... I am going to leave it behind and look forward to the future for my own family's happiness.Whatever i did in the past i treat is as a lesson,a learning lesson never to repeat what i did or what mistakes my parents did in their marriage... I'm in my 30 weeks already and i do not want to be upset or depressed anymore over some people who are not worth for me to care for.
I hope they find peace and find what they are looking for in life.
To mak and daddy:
I am sorry that I am unable to help you much regarding them.I've failed as an elder sister.I hope that both of you are able to solve whatever problem you have with them.I am in no position to help you all anymore.Thank you so much for all that you did for me,my marriage,my house and my baby who is coming along soon.You all have spent a lot on me ... From now onwards please don't spent more money anymore because other people are raking it up.I don't want to be accussed of habiskan duit both of you.Iduit rumah $5000 plus i've paid you all,duit untuk kawin you all said since we almost break even tak payah bayar the remaining few hundred.Tapi jangan spent lagi your money on me ... banyak orang tengok,mata merah ... You should spent it on the car instead ... paying for the instalment and the upfront payment of the car instead of in my family.
***Peace out ***
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com