I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Sunday, November 05, 2006
5:10 PM
Haven't been feeling quite well lately ... I've been getting heavier and my feet are swollen.It's very hard for me to walk nowadays with my swollen feet and all... On Friday,i didnt go for night classes again... da 2 kali ponteng .. because i was having blood spots again ... I don't know whether i walk to much,or move to much or baby is too down below ...Moreover, my tummy don't feel too good.I just went home straight and lie down all the way .... Alhamdulillah it stopped ... Its painful .... my tummy ... its so tight and hard and undescrible feeling i must say... A pregnant lady would only understand how it feels like ....I've been trying very hard to endure any pain ... But how do we/I know whether the pain is harmless or the pain is signifiying it is TIME ... I am only in my 33 weeks of pregnancy ... another 7 weeks to go .... till full term ... but I can give birth anytime from 36 weeks onwards ... I've been having trouble sleeping,sitting and moving around .. Everything seems very uneasy ... I'm not even doing any visiting to people's house.At this state , riding on the bike is out of the picture ..... Going from one place to another would require me to take public transport.But am i in a position to travel far which requires walking??? I am so sorry to my friends and relatives with whom I am unable to visit this Raya ... I promise if I am able to pinjam kereta provided hubby's on off I will pay you all a visit soon ... Kalau tak mintak maaf lah manyak2 ... next year i bring my baby S to visit you all ....
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com