I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Friday, December 01, 2006
6:14 PM
I am utterly dissapointed with some people .... But what can I say ...It had been said upteem times but things are still the same .... Well .... its just my luck to have such person in my life...
I am in my 37 weeks today ... Yeah 3 weeks to go ... But i have been having severe backache,stomach pain and painful swollen swollen feet since Tuesday .... Now I am at ICEC, waiting for class to start at 6.30 p.m.
I am awaiting patiently for baby's arrival ... Whatever my stupid working place is doing to me .. I don't care anymore... Even MOM is driving me nuts with their outrageous answers to my queries ... Can you imagine with the state, I am now I am still required to work.Not only that but required to shift the shelves,furnitures and set up the learning corners... Why do they always do this to me ... Do they fail to see my humongous tum tum that is bulging .... Haiyah .... Aper nak buat ... I have to work because there's bills to pay and household expenses to pay .... Aku redha dengan manusia manusia yang tak berhati perot,mementingkan diri sendiri,hati yang sungguh busuk .... To all this people, may you received your retribution for doing such to a pregnant woman .....
I've gained 20 kg in total ... Imagine carrying 4 sacks of 5kg of rice on your stomach .... But I aint complaining .... Every single day .... I thank God for loving me and my baby....Aku bersyukur that my baby is alive and kicking every sinlge day... Although this is the last leg of the race,and it is taking a toll on my health,my swollen feet and myself.I am contented and blessed with the heartbeart of my baby boy .... To all pregnant mothers out there ..... Please perservere during your pregnancy... its really an unforgetable experience.... I will never forget my pregnancy experience and would never regret any part of it ....
Baby S******* .I love you ....my dear .......Even if you are not perfect I will always love you with all my heart ..... Mummy love you my dear prince ....
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com