I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
1:34 PM
Im having my school holidays this week.... I will be on school holidays till the 14th December where I will be required to report to work again... Went to visit Kak Nurul on Sunday who just gave birth to a baby boy on the 28th November, before that went to BAby's house (Ain) to take from her hand me down clothes for my dear baby .... Shaqeel was so botak but he was very adorable and smiley juz like my cousin ain ... Faiq Durani was so quiet when i went to see him ... I love his hair .... lebat giler ... Babies has very nice smell ....
After reaching home ...... i dream of my baby .... Mcm tak sabar gitu nak tengok how my baby look like ...I'm waiting in anticipation for his arrival .. Bila sakit perot jer ... I keep asking myself "Sakit die gini ker?" But then pain go away ... so i am still waiting for him ... All his stuff is ready ... but my hospital bag is still not ready ... I better rush to do it today.later ....
I know some people say i cerewet but this is what i believe in what .... For those people who wants to get presents ... Please a definite NO NO ! gift is a " baby walker" which i truly is against it and a "pacifier".. My baby will not be entitled to such previlege .... Due to my own personal beliefs.Like it or not i do things my way not any of yours .... If my baby cries and i pick him up everytime he cries ... Its my problem ... I do not need all your comments to say im spoiling him ... You do not know so just shut up !!!!!
Last but not least, for all the happenings that is happening now .... I hope it will go away soon ...
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com