I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
4:31 PM
20.01.07
My syaqirin was brought to Doctor Soh because his tummy was very hard.He kept crying on thursday.That may be the cause of his bloated tummy.The doc was so paranoia,he asked that my baby be rushed to the hospital immediately.It's urgent.I panicked seh... Almost wanted to cry.I thought it was nothing but the way he put it as if my baby wasi n grave danger...Upon ariving at the hospital,someting was poked in his anus for him to berak.He was wailing and wailing till merah padam.My son die takut orang.If people he don't know he will react in that way...Doc say he was alright and so we went home with colic drops to give him to let out the wind in him.Angin ...Ceh ... angin macam mak die ah....
21.01.07
Our plans to spent our anniversary together as a couple was abolished.Kesian anak aku kan ... tak sampai hati nak tinggalkan die with my parents...So we end up going to JP instead the three of us.it was his first time riding on his stroller.Thank God! He slept all the way through..kalau tak bergegar agaknye JP.Did i mention his cries is thunderous...I guess he hear me shouting and wailing when i taught in my class so now he does it too.... Mak oiii .....
24.01.07
Yesterday was Syaqirin's first month.How time flies...In another 2 months i will be off to work already ... Tell me about it ... I'm already feeling sad that i have to leave him to the baby sitter.My baby kept crying yesterday and wanted to be held and cuddled.Die manja sangat la.My boy is definitely a genius,kecik-kecik dah pandai.He refused to sleep at his cot,if he does sleep in it he would wake up every half hour but when he sleep on the same bed with us he only wakes for his feed.How smart is my baby...And die nak berkepit jer.
25.01.07
I found a way to soothe my crying boy-boy.So from now onwards even at home,I am going to bring him everywhere i go in the sarong.When he is in the sarong die diam sekali ...Good boy sekali ... I can then do my work this way ... Kerja rumah bertimbun... Anyway i love my both my boys... I am sleep deprived... And not feeling too well.im down with flu again ....
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com