I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, May 26, 2007
9:30 PM
This week has been a tiring and sick week for me.After the excursion on Tuesday I went home with a severe headache,backache and was very very tired.I realized that these are the SYMPTOMS.... Before all of you start thinking that its symptoms of pregnancy ... NO NO No! It's nearing my MENSES time ... For the past 2 months i have been having this symptoms before menses.And true enough my menses came on Wednesday.after then on till today ... i was a tired sick chicken ... The headache was worst PLUS vomitting too... i couldnt do any housework.My body and head was not cooperating at all.I slept very early this week latest by 10 plus ... Luckily in his own way,Syaqirin knew that i was sick and cooperate well in his bedtime routine and slept together with me on the bed.I was too sick that i did not even realize when hubby came home .. I was that tired ...My baby has turned 5 months on the 24th... I'm a bit worried for him as he does not want to drink as much milk as before... On a positive note, he is more smiley and laugh loudly macam bapak-bapak tua gitu ... Cute la my cutie pie .. He is still trying to roll over but his chubby physique has made it a bit difficult.. kesian ...its okay dear take your time...Mummy not going to force you to grow up too fast ok ... But he has been playing a lot with his hands salivating them and also doing a BYE BYe gesture ...He has also been babbling a lot lately with Uhhhsss Ahhhssss Ohhhhsss Hmmm.... That's good ... You go boy in working your gross motor skills ya .... Your fine motors,social and language skills is doing pretty well.I love you my bun bun chicken thigh .... True happiness comes with the birth of a child ...I love love love you Syaqirin Zaiyani.
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com