I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, August 04, 2007
9:35 AM
I am so angry,frustrated,dissapointed and upset at work.I am working non-stop like a dog...Seriously i think dogs are given better treatment.Work is piling and Mr Beh is coming to check our portfolio,our classroom e.t.c.I have no time even to mark their worksheets and file them in. ..On 25.07.07 I realized that it was the final straw and i called my BIG principal telling her about the stupid situation.She said my small principal's duty to inform us and settle the rest time for me to do my work.There was a big hoooo haaaa as i threathened to resign (which aku hang ajer ah).My small principal lied and said she had told both of us which she didnt.In the end we had a small meeting and she apologize to both me and my partner and admit her mistake...BUT the most dissappointing and upsetting part was when i went for the excursion on wednesday with my 330 colleague and she told me that MY BIG PRINCIPAL who i trust and respected said this of me "SITI also ah one more ....study so high for what? Never get break time don't know how to say".. Aint i telling her when i call her??? Bodoh... WHATEVER LA!!!!! so at that point i decided that was it....They are too mich ... I decided to look for greener pasture elsewhere.I went for an interview on Thursday ..... Welll ..... what can i say i've never been humilated before during an interview,this is my first... Stop being RACIST okay you ASS... If i am not eligible for your school just say so,you do not need to criticize me and put me down just because i took my O levels twice and also because I am Malay...I have been doing a lot of soul searching and reflecting .... My decision is to continue working till end of January and then later quit after getting my 13 month bonus and performance bonus which is 2000 plus okay which I can saved up for my son's education/savings ... So there son, i hope you really treasure my love for you, just for you and your future i rather endure with the lies and the pain and the frustrations and the endless criticism from them ...Chia yoh Siti only 5 more months okay ....
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com