I promise to love you now and forever till eternity
You bring me eternal bliss.
You are my husband
My confidante
My companion
Whom make me feel beautiful and special
you bring me laughter every single day.
I'm finally a Princess`
Siti Fatimah Saparuan
Blissfully married to Mohammed Sharif Bin Ali
Profession:Childcare Teacher
Love:My families,my friends and darling hubby
[ e-mail ]
Goals for the future**
To be a faithful and loyal wife
A good daughter in-law
A good mum to my children
A good friend to my besties
# Characteristics of CT
sarcastic
irritating
manja
attention-seeker
talkative(constantly need people to talk)
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Saturday, August 18, 2007
8:45 PM
I have been having mental block these days.. Really don't know what to write .... Anyway, things at work is getting worst ... Another colleague of mine quit and my partner's son is sick so she didn't come in for the week ...and starting from next she will only work half day..Which mean i have no break time to finish up the children's portfolio.. BAH .. I have been teaching 8 hours straight ... I am sick of it but .... WATEVA ... nothing new ... I'm just waiting for the time to come when i can be free from this sicko place... i sound so negative all the time about my work place but i can't help it .... The statistics of staff turnover proves it all...last year alone 8 teachers left.... this year for now already 8 say their goodye... If they can appreciate we teachers and our contribution to their organization... what the heck right .... why so many teachers belah ... I have been thinking about this matter for quite some time already... i think i am ready.... This is my calling ... Pray for my well-being...Thank You...
Dear babe,i hope you endure with the challenges that God has given you thus far ... I know i am not around nowadays but you are always in my prayers... I love you so much and even though i am occupied with my family now never had i forgotten you .... Although i am forever busy you never ever avoided or push me aside all these years... You were always the one calling me and checking up on me ...I thank God for letting me be a part of your life and for giving me the greatest friend ever...Banyak2 la bersabar ok .... Whatever challenges HE has for you it would make you a stronger person alright....Be STRONG !!! I am puzzled myself at the strong telepathy i had with you ... Seriously i dunno you were sad ... i am glad God gave me this gift to be able to share your sorrows... I love you .....Take Care ...
Life is bliss with you in my arms,
every single day.
Ma HeArT SpEaKs
PrOfIleZ
LiNk 'EM
VoIcE OuT
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com